home follow about Extra
CAT CAFE HONG KONG
Friday, August 17, 2012 0 comments(s)

Last month I had one of the best experiences ever when I went to Choco Cat Cafe in Causeway Bay. All the cats were well taken care of and loved the attention from the cafe customers. 




The served a lot of cat themed treats. 


I cuddled a lot with a black kitty


Minnie


If you want to visit the cafe here is the address:
Choco Cat Cafe
Po Ming Bldg, 2-6 Foo Ming Street, Hong Kong




about...

I'm Asa. I love food, clothes and dogs. Therefore my blog is called Hot Dog Couture. I also like cats and my boyfriend.

facebook pinterest instagram




archives

♡ ICE CREAM IN DENMARK
♡ GAUCHO GRILL SLOANE AVENUE
♡ HORSES AT THE OLYMPICS
♡ KUSAMA CATS
♡ BIRDWATCHING
♡ DUBLIN IN SPRING
♡ MINI IRISH ROADTRIP
♡ BREAKFAST AT LOUIS VUITTON
♡ LONDON FASHION WEEK
♡ CSM SKETCHBOOK TIME



archives
· September 2011
· October 2011
· November 2011
· January 2012
· February 2012
· March 2012
· April 2012
· August 2012
· September 2012
· October 2012
· November 2012
· December 2012
· January 2013


instagram

friends
sandraidadavid & sabinna